Spoilt???

evie_smith

Reaction score
I think I have Spoilt my baby already haha!! She has chosen to take a dislike to her cot and moan but when she is in bed with me she is quiet :shock: cheeky monkey! She does settle in her cot but she moans a little lol :lol:
I think she is developing a cold now too been up with her all night literally all night and I know now I'm not allowed to eat curry coz she is not liking the breast milk after curry haha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

easy to do!! Oscar is in with me for most of the night. I intend to spoil him rotten lol x

Went docs this morning and she has colic! My poor baby!! Now she is on infacol and she hates it! Got mw coming round today for her heal prick not looking forward to that x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oh it's horrid isn't it. I cry at all his jabs x

You can't spoil babe enough! they grow so quickly enjoy the bed time cuddles. My lo stopped settling or feeding in bed because she got too much wind from about 4 weeks miss it loads!

I dont believe you can spoil them at that age, i used to have my baby in bed with me cause he is my 5th and i needed my sleep so i used to leave my boob out and he could help himself, i would still wake when he moaned but i mean i could doze. He is now 10 months old and sleeps in his own room in his own cot and i had no problems until recently when i did spoil him because he was ill so he was waking in the night and i was giving him bottles and cuddling him back to sleep, i have had to be strict with him this week and when he has woke in the night i have given him water in his cot picked him up for few seconds then put him back down, it took 3 nights and now he back to sleeping back through the night, thinking sod that i not waking up for no cuddles and water.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back