Spinal block- bladder control

Jellybeanjen

Reaction score
After I had my catheter out I kept wearing myself JUST before getting on the loo which they said was normal. Then I can make it to the loo normally but if I have a full bladder, I go to the toilet but start peeing just before I get sat down on loo. Is this common and does it wear off? It is only when I have a really full bladder and I can't tell that I'm peeing a bit.

Tapatalking so I can't see sigs x

Also...are the headaches normal?

Hi Jellybeanjen, when did you give birth?
I found after around 4 days after my c-section the weeing went back to normal. I still leaked a bit if I had a full bladder but I had to do pelvic floor exercises every two hours for a week for that to go. I know just make sure I do them twice a day.
Xxx

As for headaches I don't think I got them. I was just so painfully constipated up to 2 weeks after (sorry for tmi).

Headaches can be normal. My midwife said full fat coke can help.

Hiya, gave birth early Saturday morn. It was improving but now when my bladder is full I any really tell like I used to. Unless its because there is no baby on my bladder? I just got in bath and started peeing without even knowing :(

Ooo we have coke!! I'll try that! It could be weather as i have a lot of pressure on everything which I did get before so fingers crossed it goes! Lol. Xxx

7months post and I know headaches are common after and with regards to the weeing... I know I always started just before sitting on the seat and I never actually felt the urge to go, I just had to remember to try and go, I'd usually only go a few times a day because I'd forget to try lol. It did go eventually but it was a good few weeks!! But it does go away :) and it can be helped with pelvic floor exercises!!! Congratulations on your lo. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back