Spicy food?

Toxic_Angel

Reaction score
Am i ok to have some?
I'm really craving a curry so badly! But been having tightnings in my bump on & off all day
Not painful an no patterns so i'm assuming they are BH's,
Last time i had a Madras it was when i was in early pregnancy an i was fine then.
But i just don't know wheither it'l be ok for me to have some tonight seeing as i'm assuming hes engaged now
with the immense pressure around my pelvis?
It's amazing at the Indian take away round corner from me, pure heaven to eat!
I've eaten 8 ice lollies today too :oops:
i just want fooooooooooood & also lots of :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

I'm not really sure, I've had mild currys throughout my pregnancy but I'm not as far along as you. Maybe just a mild one will be ok, as I think it has to be quite hot to start labour.

Hey hun,

You should be fine the idea behind the curry/spicy food is that if your not used to it, it can give you a bad tummy and that in turn can set off contractions (at least thats what i've been told :lol: ) as i'm used to hot and spicy food, i've eaten Madras/Vindaloo all the way through and not had a problem with it :D

Bekie

Bekie said:
Hey hun,

You should be fine the idea behind the curry/spicy food is that if your not used to it, it can give you a bad tummy and that in turn can set off contractions (at least thats what i've been told :lol: ) as i'm used to hot and spicy food, i've eaten Madras/Vindaloo all the way through and not had a problem with it :D

Bekie

Didn't end up getting one in the end up but i lurrrrve spicey food!

I miss eating curries. I would be eating them all the time at the moment, if it wasn't for the awful heartburn they cause :(

Think it's just a bit of an old wives tale from my experience. It's never worked for me or anyone I know. :think:

Most of the remedies recommended to bring on labour only tend to be effective if your body is actually ready to go. There's generally no forcing it, no matter how much we'd sometimes like to! :wall:

Just enjoy your curry next time you feel like having one! :)

Mmmmmm I love curries, vegetable ones are my fave :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I havent had one for a while though, last one made me feel a bit sick!!!! That may have just been me gobbling it down a bit too fast mind you :lol:

I hate curry and spicey food but Id be willing to do anything to set labour off hahaha xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back