Spew and Roll

Rosebay

Reaction score
Hi,

ok, so Mel has finally learnt to roll- cute! What's not so cute is that once he's on his front he flails around so much that he spews then rubs his face in it and goes mental! :roll: It doesn't seem to matter what time of day it is and anyway all day is rolling over time as far as he's concerned! Any tips/ideas or experience? I sometimes try and guess when he's about to spew and flip him back but he only goes on his front again and when I did this in front of my mum the other day she said I should leave him so that he learns to roll back (he didn't spew for her though and I don't think she believes me). How soon do they learn to roll back as it's doing my head in a bit and carrot spew is not a good thing! :wall:

Thanks!
+++

LOL :D :D
Sounds like your little boy is having heaps of fun!! Well done :clap: :clap:
It shouldn't be too long before he can roll himself back onto his back. The hardest is learning to roll onto tummy and once mastered, the back rolling becomes a doddle!!!!!
Have fun in the meantime - heard Tesco's doing half price stain remover! :D :D

Emilia xx

Aimee started rolling on her belly a few days ago and she rolled back on to her back today so it shouldn't be to long. Once she learnt how to get off her arm, which she was lying on she was away. Only problem now is she can get to stuff she shouldn't. Caught her playing with a sonic the hedgehog figure before! So going to have to watch whats been left on the floor from now on.

Braydon is rolling all over the place PLEASE TELL ME CRAWLING IS EASIER??

Cheers ladies! Lol!

Hmm, so he is alone in his spewing eh? Ho hum! I think it's not helped by the fact that his aeroplane impression means his weight is all on his tum!

Fingers crossed he learns to roll back asap!

Here he is pre-spew!

5months1.jpg

+++

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back