Spent all of maternity grant

I think you can claim it if you get working tax credits or your on jobseekers or income support.
I got it cos i clain jobseekrs and get child tax credit for first kiddy.

Is worth looking into, think what you can buy for 500 for a baby! well if your getting it all brand new then not a lot :rotfl:

leckershell said:
enn said:
i wanna get one but dunno what size to get tho. might stick to maternity bra and if i need to feed baby then we can go to the bedroom :)

if i was to get a nursing bra id go with the maternity size :)

My mom asked in a shop how they measure the sizes and how you're supposed to know which size bra to get.
The measuring lady in Mothercare told her.. take the size before you have your baby. Make it one size lower in back size and one size higher in cup size.

So I'm a 36b at the moment and was told to buy a 34c.

So there ya go :)

yea i saw it in another topic thanx :)

im a 36A so id be buying a 34B size lower than u :D which helps thanx :)

as for maternity grant dont think i get it but should get working tax credit :) job centre gave me a number to ring always full grrr.

Well done on your shopping Mrs T! I've not counted up what I've spent - don't think I will. I've been buying things off Ebay too but it's all brand new...just got them a lot cheaper than in the shops. I don't know if I'll get the Surestart grant - if I do it will be once baby is here. I think I'm going to make an appointment with CAB to ask them what I'll be entitled to xx

When i told my husband and mother in law they were not surprised at all, they said the cost of having children is esculating and the lure of buying the latest baby stuff is too alluring.
I agree whole heartedly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back