SPD???

sparky

Reaction score
For the past week, my lower back has become really painful and my hips hurt if i walk for more than about 20 mins. Also getting a shooting pain from my lady bits (clit area) down through my inner thighs..

does this sound like SPD to you?

Got a MW appointment next Tuesday or should i seek help sooner than that?

Ouch! I haven't had it but that does sound like how it has been described. Definetly speak to her about it and call her sooner to discuss if it is really uncomfortable.

I hope it's just a bad week and not SPD. You poor thing!

B X

It might be. Although I had shooting pains and it was more like a trapped nerve.

I also got aching back, hips, joints and so on from time to time but it was put down to normal pregnancy aches and pains. SPD was considered but it never developed further so I put it down to just one of the joys of being pregnant :roll: I still get terrible aching pain in my hips and sleeping is sometimes painful (when I wake I notice it) but it passes and is not constant.

Chat with your MW when you see her anyways. It may take more constant discomfort for them to consider further assesement for possible SPD however. I had to present with a number of things for her to send me for assesment etc.

sound slike it could be, I didn't develop it until about 3o weeks which I was told is more common, but it meant that by the time I got a physio appointment I was 35 weeks and they said I was too far gone for any real treatment. I'd go and see MW just in case

I don't know what that is :oops: but just wanted to give you these :hug: :hug: and to say that I hope the pains go away for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back