SPD.........and peeing myself!!!

Reaction score
Hi

I just wanted to share my sympahy with any ladies who are experiencing SPD. I am lucky not to have it, however, the amount of pain I have in bed at 40 + 4 days is imense in my hips. i have never heard them crack so loud! i really can not imagine how you ladies feel with SPD!!!

i am now four days overdue and have a sweep booked in for tommorrow morning to try and speed things up a bit..fingers crossed.

we did have an exciting night on wednesday though, i thought my waters broke, but it turns out (confirmed by midwife) that I actually wet myself!!!! my husband now has great delight in calling me pissy pants!!!!

Everyone keep hanging in there, we are nearly there now to meet our babies!!!!!

lots of love
XXXXXXXXX

Awww bless you hun :hug:

I had my sweep at 40+4 and went into labor the next day so fingers crossed for you hun x :hug:

Welcome by the way :wave:

Hi there, good luck with the sweep tomorrow. Im 40 weeks today and the midwife has mentioned this to me if im still here next week. Let us know how it goes.

I know what you mean about the pain in the hips, i went for a walk yesterday with my little boy and last night i could hardly get up off the settee. And getting up in the night for a wee is agony, i feel like an 80 year old! Lets hope we dont have too much longer to wait x

firsttimemummy said:
Hi

I just wanted to share my sympahy with any ladies who are experiencing SPD. I am lucky not to have it, however, the amount of pain I have in bed at 40 + 4 days is imense in my hips. i have never heard them crack so loud! i really can not imagine how you ladies feel with SPD!!!

iXXXXXXXXX

Im glad its not just my hips cracking really loud.. its been happening for weeks. Ive realised if i keep my knees together when i do a 10 point turn to roll over the cracking is less!

Your post did make me smile! lol

Claire x

Mmmm hip cracking.. the sure way to make you feel about a hundred! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back