• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sparx has had his op (updated with pics)

SarahH

Reaction score
Well I just called the vet and Sparx my Cavilier King Charles has had his op and is coming round from the anistetic. :clap: :clap:

He is apparently a bit dozy and just wants cuddles from the vets assitant who has taken a shine to him!!

I took pics of my dogs last night after their bath, before we dropped Sparx off at the vet...

This is Sparx...
SP_A0210.jpg
[/img]

And this is buster (just looks like a black blob!!)...
SP_A0212.jpg
[/img]

We have to go pick sparx up tonight so will post some pics of him with his lampshade on!!

S. xx

aww im glad he is doing well. its so worrying when they are ill isnt it.

aww glad he ok hunni

its aweful when they are in the vets, wat was he in 4?

I remember our dog when we were growin up, 18 year old he was, went in as he was throwin up blood and the vet kicked him into the kennel and non suprising he was dead the next day.
I remember that day well nite it was clear as day and the next day when we got the call we had a day of school as mother said we were all traumatised and she were rite, he didnt deserve to be kicked like that :evil:

keslo66 said:
OMG! they shouldnt have got away with that

shouldnt of but he did i think altho the vets did change..

does anyone kno Joe Ingles??

vets in practise???

i remember our other woof woof got "diagnosed" from him but it was his wife that put him to sleep . . . .

sonia205 said:
keslo66 said:

vets in practise???

i remember our other woof woof got "diagnosed" from him but it was his wife that put him to sleep . . . .

was it him who kicked your dog? :shock:

i used to watch that prog all the time

keslo66 said:
sonia205 said:
keslo66 said:

vets in practise???

was it him who kicked your dog? :shock:

i used to watch that prog all the time

No no god no lol

hense the "i remember out other woof woof" lol
the other hehe

no joe was brill xx esp his wife too

when it came to puttin him down (the 2nd dog)
we said lets go see ur girlfriend then, and he barked and waglled his tail that lil bit more than usual.

And when on the table bless :cry: he didnt put up a fight at all its like he knew wat was gunna happen :cry: :cry:

aww i miss him soooo much

really loved him, he was snowy but as we weer kiddies we named him snowy bowey lol

He was the only thing that stopped her beatin the crap outta us, he was an angel :angel:

I have my wee boy home and he is still a bit grumpy. He was in getting an op done on his ear as the blood vessil burst. SO he is home sporting one shaved ear and a rather fetching lampshade!!

I will get some pics up later.

S. xx

SarahH said:
I have my wee boy home and he is still a bit grumpy. He was in getting an op done on his ear as the blood vessil burst. SO he is home sporting one shaved ear and a rather fetching lampshade!!

I will get some pics up later.

S. xx

Dont envy you with the buster collar they are a night mare, i've had many a bruised leg at work from those things. Sorry to hear about his ear sounds like a aural haematoma, i know a vet up in scotland, i cant remeber where he works though! his girlfriend is in ediburg vet school she was a vet nurse but wanted to be a vet!

Here are the pics of my baby boy...

Unhappy with the lampshade
SP_A0217.jpg
[/img]

SP_A0219.jpg
[/img]

His shaved ear
SP_A0218.jpg
[/img]

And how he usually looks... much happier and pretty long ears...
sparx.jpg
[/img]

S. xx

oh my god, so cute what caused his vessel to burst :O

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa