• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Spare time

Sephs

Reaction score
In the sense of having your babies tucked up in bed and settled, what do you like to do to wind down of an evening?

Alternatively, if a relative looked after your children for the WHOLE day, what would be your favourite thing to do and why?

This is if you in an ideal world had done all your cleaning, ironing, and household duties! ;)

:)

In the evening: vegetate :lol:

Other than that, decorating and DIY. I loved doing our living room. Next projects are the bathroom and the hallway. Thankfully I have big holidays and helpful family members so it can be more than just a pipe dream this summer hopefully.

Oooh, at the moment, I'd say sleep as I seem to be shattered all the time - but what a waste of all that FRRRREEEE time!

I'd probably do something really sad like do my filing or put photos in an album, everything I can't be bothered doing in the evenings and DD would just get in the way and make it impossible during the day!

If that's not allowed, then I'd go for a nice swim, a lovely massage (I'm assuming I also have lots of money too?!), go to the cinema during the day and out for lunch somewhere unhighchair friendly!

Re. winding down the evening, I'm really boring and go online, watch tele or a film. I did dig out my sewing machine and knitting today so hopefully I'll get back into them today but I'm so shattered in the evenings, I feel like doing nothing constructive at all!

Valentine Xxx

Id have a sunbed(!) so i didn't look transparent anymore! Come home, watch whatever i like on TV (NO NIGHTGARDEN!!!!!!!!) Then take as long as i wanted in the bath while having my music on and a nice glass of rose! Mmmmmmmmmmmm Bliss!!!!!!!!!

Oh spare time!!! So rare and so precious!! At the moment I usually have a bath and read or mooch on the net. I am buying a sewing machine very soon as I want to start getting a bit creative. I have to be honest though, with my littlie resisting sleep on the evenings, spare time is hard to come by.

mooch on here really lol Sew a bit but iv got an ancient machine that needs a new needle n i cant be arsed with trying to work out the hows of fixing it ! Got lots of felt aswell was going to make a name banner n little scottie dog for flo but just hasnt materialised !

Get a bath, I normally shower but i'd love atleast an hour in the bathroom with some radox, exfoliator, moisturiser, face mask, hair mask and some false tan.
without
"vick, wheres the baby's nappies/wipes/bottles/formula/etc"
or
"how much longer are you gonna be in there i need a piss"

can i have someone to mind the baby an OH please? :pray:

Hazel said:
I would read my book in the bath. :D

Me too. Then get comfy jammies on, put my feet up and watch back-to-back CSI episodes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatema53
Back