sorry tmi...?

hayleyVrabbit

Reaction score
I know i should be getting more discharge but at certain times of the month i get like a yellowish or pinky colour just for a few days. i went to the hospital last month with it because im a worrier and they checked my urine and blood pressure and said everything was fine.... does anyone know what this could be??? x

not sure hun sorry. i would say don't worry too much unless it becomes heavy bleeding. i could be wrong

I wouldn't worry either. Could be just a little infection. But it doesn't mean that anything is wrong with the baby.
S

I had pinky discharge a couple of months back,a nd panicked I was losing the baby, but my midwife said sometimes these things just ahppen and unless it's accompanied by painful cramps, then not to worry.

And if the doctor/midwife says it's nothing to worry about you should be fine :hug:

thanks that makes me feel a bit better.... its starting to go now anyway and i can still feel bubs dancing about :D

ive been told, that you should feel the baby moving at least 10 times a day. but im not sure if this only applies in later pregnancy. so as long as you are feeling regular movements, you should be fine :)

keep an eye on it, watch out for cramps ect. if it gets any worse, go back and get checked out :)

Hayley,
I was told that some woman have a pink discharge around the time they should have their period. It happened to me at 16 weeks, which would have been AF time!

If you're having this every month then this may be the reason!

xxx

If you are worried go to the doc and tell them that you have discharge that is a bit smelly sometimes and itchy - so it's not true :shhh: but then they'll send it away to be tested and at least you'll know it's not infection for sure. Sorry is that too sneeky!!???

no that not too sneaky :lol: im going to see midwife today anyway so i will do !!! thanks ladies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back