Sorry, moaning thread!

Rachaellius

Reaction score
Is anyone else feeling just generally really shitty just lately!?

I feel like a friggin invalid, can barely walk I'm so uncomfortable and sudden movements bring on BH all the time.

But I feel constantly sick, and always seem to have a really funny taste in my mouth even not long after brushing my teeth.
And am having to go to bed with a bowl next to it every night incase I vom :/

I keep having awful headaches and bouts of dizziness and am constantly tired from lack of sleep at night.

Plus sorry TMI but I've had quite loose bowels for about a week now aswell as all these other symptoms.

And then there's the back ache and on/off period pains! I keep going into a blind panic that everything is starting! Especially seen as I lost a bit of my plug last week too!

Arrgh I just want to sleep all the time!!!

Don't worry, been feeling crap for 7 months constantly! But I do agree, it seems to be getting much worse towards the end, I am constantly out of breath and am generally feeling very geriatric.

I too am almost constantly feeling awful, with alot of the symptoms you describe (except i am permenantly constipated!). Mentioned it to the consultant last time and he wasn't the slightest bit concerned saying that they are normal complaints at this stage of pregnancy.
Have u spoken to your mw about it just to make sure that all is well? I was getting the dizziness and headaches and the girls on here urged me to get checked incase it was pre-eclampsia or something, all fine tho. xxx

Yeah last time I saw my mw I told her about the headaches and the dizziness cos I've had that for a few weeks now but she just seemed to dismiss it as a normal symptom because I didn't have any swelling or high bp.
The other symptoms I've not mentioned to her yet though but I do have an appointment on thursday, so providing they don't get any worse, you reckon it should be alright to wait til then?

Haha I'm always the one advising people to call their midwife if they don't feel well but I hate calling her myself! lol
xxx

I'm sorry you're feeling pants :( I'm not at that stage yet, but the not sleeping, bad back and moments of sickness are enough so I can only guess how bad you feel x You know you better than anyone so only you know if you can wait x not long to go now though! X

Poor you girls :( :hug: I only get small periods of time like this I don't know how you cope with it every day :shock:

I used to just have it in small periods but I just seem to constantly feel like it now. So frustrating as there are so many things that need doing round the house and I get too tired out and feel ill doing them :( x

Yeah last time I saw my mw I told her about the headaches and the dizziness cos I've had that for a few weeks now but she just seemed to dismiss it as a normal symptom because I didn't have any swelling or high bp.
The other symptoms I've not mentioned to her yet though but I do have an appointment on thursday, so providing they don't get any worse, you reckon it should be alright to wait til then?

Haha I'm always the one advising people to call their midwife if they don't feel well but I hate calling her myself! lol
xxx

I went to the GP to have my symptoms (headaches and dizziness) checked and all he did was my BP and as it wasn't high said that it's fine.
If i were u i would give her a quick call just to see what she says. If she says they sound like normal symptoms and not to worry it doesn't matter as at least you will have some reassurance. It will only take 2mins of her time chick so don't worry about bothering her unnecessarily. :hugs:

Yup I feel like this too! I seem to be sleeping so much as well! Today I've slept from about half 1 till 5 and I know I'll have no difficulties in getting back to sleep again tonight!

I'd also love to know how pregnant celebrities manage to look so glamorous throughout their pregnancy.

I feel grim and look grim. End of lol!!!

i have been feeling crap these last couple of weeks x xlost my plug x was sick x headaches x tiredness x think its part and parcel of pregnancy but its not nice especially when its near the end x x

big hugs xxx

deffo felt a massive change in the way i feel the past week. it is so hard just literally walking around like you say. i have to prepare myself for getting up off a seat!

also found that i'm getting very breathless as well and had a headache that lasted most of the weekend. also not able to sleep properly :(

i've still got 4 or 5 weeks to go yet :(

xx

I am struggling sleeping recently too! I keep getting cramps in my feet ALL THE TIME which is driving me potty!

Bloody hell if im complaining now can you imagine how much im gunna complain when I get to near my due date!

I'm not the only one then. I've actually woke up with a bit of energy today, who knows how long it shall last though. I do get the odd burst of energy but then just feel really lethargic again half an hour later! lol. Must just be one of those late pregnancy things then I think xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back