sorry for silly post but..

charlotteheys85

Reaction score
I know 3rd Tri is more important, but i always seem to post silly things...

my bump is gettin lower? i dont know if this is normal? did yours..?

i'm 27weeks and in last week it feels more heavy and lower down? xx

I felt mine getting heavier at about your stage. They do say it can ‘drop’ as baby starts heading down a bit. All normal! :)

Yeh at my scan he was in "birthing posistion" might be the reason...

Do you think he will change posistion lol.. as i re-booked 3d scan hoping he would.. couldnt get good images last time... xx

Hey hey Charls!

Yeah it's totally normal :D There is a big chance he'll move round in time for your 3D scan. Is he facing your back? They can turn quite a bit in early stages of tri3, I think the MWs start to lose hope after 36 weeks because I got loads of leaflets on Back Labour at my last one :lol: (Evie is spine to spine).

:hug:

dannii87 said:
Hey hey Charls!

Yeah it's totally normal :D There is a big chance he'll move round in time for your 3D scan. Is he facing your back? They can turn quite a bit in early stages of tri3, I think the MWs start to lose hope after 36 weeks because I got loads of leaflets on Back Labour at my last one :lol: (Evie is spine to spine).

yeh hes in birthing position apparently.. i'm hoping he turns around sooo much i want to see his ickle face properly at 3d next time...

aww if evie is spine to spine.. how can u get the lil monkey to turn? xx

charlotteheys85 said:
dannii87 said:
Hey hey Charls!

yeh hes in birthing position apparently.. i'm hoping he turns around sooo much i want to see his ickle face properly at 3d next time...

aww if evie is spine to spine.. how can u get the lil monkey to turn? xx
That's what I want to know!! I've tried everything! Ball, crouching on all fours, nothing is moving her! My MW asked what I'd decided when it came to pain relief and if I'd researched any. When I said "I'm keeping my options very open!" she said "probably best" lol so I'm not looking forward to the pain!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back