• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sorry about this - thrush

tract0rgirl

Reaction score
Hi, everyone. Hope you're all ok. Damned cold isn't it. Had a burst pipe at home this morning and a power cut tonight - been one helluva day. To top it all I have the start of thrush. I ovulated last weekend so I'm 7dpo. Been feeling a bit under the weather the past few days - slight sore throat, cramps ever since I ov-d, a bit dizzy and yesterday a bit of thrush. It's not too uncomfortable at the moment but wondered whether it was safe to take, for instance, a Caneston capsule while ttc? All the symptoms I have could be just me coming down with a cold or something, but there's always a slim chance it could be pregnancy - hence my hesitation about treating the infection. If it doesn't get worse I might be able to leave it, but worried if it does as it's sooo uncomfortable. Anyone else had this problem while ttc? xx

Nope, Not While TTC Only When I Was Pregnant! Sorry I Can Help! Hope You Feel Better Soon xxx

i used to get it loads, but havent had it for years....thank god....luckily my OH's sperm agrees with me!! an ex's didnt, which is why i got it all the time....nightmare!! I do remember the pack saying you couldnt take when pregnant....i would check with the pharmacist and maybe just try some natural yoghurt to try and ease it initially. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back