• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

sore stomach :(

BumbleTumble

Reaction score
hellooo ladies

im moaning again!!!

ive been getting a really sore tummy, mostly in the evening, lasting until i sleep. sometimes sharp pain.
its all in the middle to just below my chest
its getting rather irritating :roll:

normal?

I,d say it was growing pains, bubs is probs having a growth spurt. But ring your midwife if it,s worrying you & put your mind at rest.

that sounds plausible.

i checked both early scan report things, in just over a week, bubba has grown from 3.0mm to 13mm.
probably normal growth, but seems like a hell of alot!!!
probably bigger now.

im just wondering why its always at night! maybe baby is nocturnal? lol

almost unrelated question: do midwives answer phones at weekends?

I think I read somewhere that some women are more prone to heartburn during pregnancy - I wonder if it's that, given where you're experiencing pain? Try not to worry! And I'm sure if you are really anxious and phone your midwife at the weekend she won't mind - it's probably normal for her to get calls at all times! x

You can phone your midwife whenever hun, they are on call most of the time so should answer the phone, could also be heartburn which tends to be worse at night. Try some gaviscon, i find it really helps xx

ok, thanks ladies :)

if gaviscon doesnt work, then i might talk to gp, i have to see gp next week anyway because of some infections i have ¬_¬

i have like, 3 seperate infections! its ridiculous!

Sounds bowel realated to me hun ...you had constipation or anything

i get the same hun its not nice rennies help :) xxx

no constipation.

but i suspect an inflamed large intenstine.
(this is not self diagnosis via google! have a few friends who are 2nd and 3rd year med students!)

my god, im falling apart!!!!

rennies are an antacid type thing right?

Now I'm preggers I am prone to a bit of heartburn.

I also get a soretummy down below due to constipation - I call it "uncomfy tummy" as I find it hard to sit in a comfy position when I have it. Blooming pregnancy!!

Sorry you have loads of infections, better to have em now then when bubs is born, you will be silly busy then! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back