Sore front bit

Tiny Sue

Reaction score
Hi girls -

I know we were posting about this problem with the sore groin lately - when you feel that you have been riding a bike for a long time and that if you stand for long enough you're going to split in half.

Anyone find any way of relieving this? Mind has been so sore for the last couple of days it's not even funny, it's even throbbing as I lie in bed.

Might have to go to the doc, if it doesn't get better, I think. :(

Sue

Oooh mine hurts too this morning and has felt funny a few days now...not exactly sure what causes it, but it's really sore. I bough some special cream for "down there" from Mothercare, but it says not to use until 6 weeks before due date! :?

sorry i can't help but wanted to send you these :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I get achy there if I've walked around for a long time. Rest usually fixes it. Though if it's really bothering you I'd have a chat with the doctor or mid wife. xxx

Yes, I think I will. Going to her anyway to ask about flu jab so feel more "justified" than just complaining about an ache...

new development - if I'm lying down I feel a nerve or something twitching away in one side of my lady bits... maybe bubba is lying on a nerve....

Sue

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back