Sore creases

emma28

Reaction score
There's a crease on Abigails neck that is starting to get sore.

I wash it twice a day with cooled boiled water and used to put talc on. This didn't seem to make it any better so now I use sudocrem on it but it's still not getting any better.

It seems like the top layer of skin has come off and she gets a bit distressed when I try and wash the old creme off. It must hurt. It looks like one of those things where you should let the air at it, but she just cant. You have to pull her skin apart to even see it.

Well thats sounds awful, but ykwim.

Anyone elses LO's had this or can help? What else can I do?

Hey Hunnie

I would maybe ring the Doc or HV they will be able to give her something a bit better than sudocream.

Let me know I will pick it up for ya :D

Will they just give me something without seeing it? Or just tell me what to get?

My LO had this. I used cotton wool and saline solution to clean it, then made sure it was dry and applied a thin layer of sudocrem which cleared it right up.

My LO has had this on her ankle creases... it's dry skin and I was using sudocrem but it had no effect and the skin cracked. My HV gave me a prescription for CETRABEN and it's totally cleared everything up within a couple of days.

It's great stuff. I've even used it on my areas of dry skin :rotfl: :rotfl:

Imogen had this round her neck and I kept it clean with cw + water, and put some advent magic cream on and did the trick.

Though take her to the doctors :D

Lola had this. I took her to the doctor's and he gave her some cream for it, it cleared up after 1 day :)

Cheers everyone :D

I'm gonna take her to the clinic tomorrow. I feel bad that I've let her get sore so I hope they have a quick fix :pray:

Dont feel bad, I didnt notice Imogens because it was right in a fast crese and it was really bad but some cleaning and cream it healed in no time.

Lydia had this really badly as a baby, and Alex did too but on a lesser scale. I found that cleaning it and applying vaseline a few times a day healed it up quickly :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back