sore bum cheeks!!!

xxClaire_24xx

Reaction score
Hi everyone this is difficult one to explain :eh:

lately when I am walking I get like a sore stiff feeling in my bum cheeks its so uncomfortable, does anyone else have anything similar to this xx

Nope.. though i have noticed mine go numb if ive been sitting down for more than 10-15 minutes.

*Could* be related to sciatica (sp?) which is to do with the nerve that runs through your hips/bum/lower back. I've always suffered with this but I think as your body adjusts to pregnancy (even at this stage) it can affect the nerves.
Sometimes I just get a numb feeling in my left thigh - makes it quite hard to change gear when driving!

I'd say its common hun, all to do with everything stretching :)

omg yes my bottom is soooooo numb/tender/painful at the moment but im getting bigger on my tummy my bum seems to be shrinking all my jeans are too big now and i have had to buy 2 sizes down in maternity for them to feel right lol!! but i think half of this is down to mad gardening and sat on slabs doing my veggie plot lol!! but i thought i would mention . . . . .ouch!!!! lol feel like my bottom should be blue but its not haha :D sounds pretty normal tho hun my bum hurt before my mad gardening stage and around 9 weeks preg when i was i think your body stores extra fat for breastfeeding more on your hips and bum as well so you might just be expanding a little x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back