Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! :(

babyem

Reaction score
My boobs are soooo sore, my nips are agony and the bloody things wont stop leaking! I know I should be grateful, but Im so fed up of it!! I just want to cut them off!!

You have my sympathy :( mine were exactly like this, I wanted to chop em off!!, they have stopped aching now except for when cold :) so I hope that happens for you :)

I found running around with no top and bra on worked but obviously not in polite society strictly behind closed doors and when I was out, breast pads, it stops the seams on your bra rubbing

xxx

Mine are agony most of the time too. It feels like someone has taken a cheese grater to my nips - its really not pleasant :(

I find that wearing a maternity sleep bra eases the discomfort a bit, but even the shower water hitting them can be very sore.

This is just such a magical time for us lol x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Ouch! I know how you feel, its a bit testing, isn't it?
I don't know exactly what's happening to mine, but one has become particularly sore up to the armpit that has developed into a swelling and a redness over the last few days. Oh joys of joys! Fingers crossed it goes away.
And just when you thought you things might ease up a bit, there's yet another symptom to add to our list!

Mine were like this but it did wear off eventually, i avent leaked too much xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back