Sore boob :(

Jajis

Reaction score
Pointless thread really, but my left boob is SO sore. On Sunday I noticed a tiny bit of blood under the nipple after I'd expressed some milk, and now it aches constantly and is so painful when he feeds from that side, but if I avoid it and start the feed on the other side I just end up with a massive left boob and then it hurts even more :wall2:

Small boy only had his two bottom teeth up until now, and that was bad enough, but now that his top ones are coming through I imagine it's only going to get worse until I stop breastfeeding which isn't going to be for two months at the very least, and hopefully won't be for a while after that.

Grrr and sob :(

Last edited:
I'm sorry to her this! I don't really have any good advice! Do you have a good nipple cream? Maybe u could apply it in between breastfeeding?

xx

Thank you, I think I was just having a self indulgent whingey moment earlier, sorry :oooo:

I've got lansinoh cream so I've been putting that on it, but it still really hurts though - his bedtime feed I actually winced each time he sucked - which made him unlatch and giggle at me each time :wall2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back