Sore boob :(

Discussion in 'Breastfeeding' started by Jajis, May 28, 2013.

1. Jajis

Jajis Well-Known Member

Pointless thread really, but my left boob is SO sore. On Sunday I noticed a tiny bit of blood under the nipple after I'd expressed some milk, and now it aches constantly and is so painful when he feeds from that side, but if I avoid it and start the feed on the other side I just end up with a massive left boob and then it hurts even more :wall2:

Small boy only had his two bottom teeth up until now, and that was bad enough, but now that his top ones are coming through I imagine it's only going to get worse until I stop breastfeeding which isn't going to be for two months at the very least, and hopefully won't be for a while after that.

Grrr and sob :(

#1 Jajis, May 28, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2015
  2. Esperanza84

Esperanza84 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry to her this! I don't really have any good advice! Do you have a good nipple cream? Maybe u could apply it in between breastfeeding?

xx

3. Jajis

Jajis Well-Known Member

Thank you, I think I was just having a self indulgent whingey moment earlier, sorry :oooo:

I've got lansinoh cream so I've been putting that on it, but it still really hurts though - his bedtime feed I actually winced each time he sucked - which made him unlatch and giggle at me each time :wall2: