Sore back?!

Loulabelle

Reaction score
Hi,

I have had a really sore lower back for the past week and a half. Its only on the right hand side and I also keep getting shooting pains down my leg which make it feel like it's going to give way. Im only 10 weeks so I'm assuming its got nothing to do with the baby, but was wondering if anybody else has suffered with anything similar?

Thanks, Lou x

Hi

Im only 4 and a half weeks and i have had back pains since before i got my bfp! I didnt think it was baby related but it could be? x

I have had back pains since 5 weeks. MW said it was v normal. Ask about the pains in your leg though, just to be on the safe side. It could just be you're low on iron or something. X

hi lou, this sounds like siatica to me! with my first i suffered terrible with siatica all the way through the pregnancy an the bigger i got the more often and painful it got! it was the sole worse thing of my last pregnancy, i a now nearly 9 weeks an in the last couple of days i have had the first pains of it starting again!
it is very common in pregnancy an unfirtuantly there is nothing that u can do about it some people get it much worse than others though! mine shoots down my back through my right bum cheek an down my leg!
the only thing that eases it up is layin flat n back an rising legs and then stretching!
in bed be sure to pack urself out with loads of pillows under your knees!
gud luk lovey i hope it isnt siatica cuz its a bloodi pain in the arse (haha litratally!)

ive had bad lower back pain and i thought it was to do with my job becuase i do care work for the elderly (like hoists and manual handling stuff etc) but now im thinking it could be related.

misty...how do you know when you have siatica as i have pains and bad aches going through my bum and upper leg...could it be that?

xx

Ive had a really sore back for the last couple of weeks, when i went for my early scan, i asked about extra pressure on my back and she said it was probally due to my inverted uterus and it should start getting better towards the 12 week mark as my uterus will tilt to a normal position. Only 10% of women have this and its nothing to worry about. I just thought id share this just incase anyone else has the same x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

emilie, u jus kinda no they are really sharp shooting pains! ask the doc if really painfull he should be able to assure u wot they are?i wouldnt lift heavy things thou lovey!

emilie, u jus kinda no they are really sharp shooting pains! ask the doc if really painfull he should be able to assure u wot they are?i wouldnt lift heavy things thou lovey!

thank u, think i mite do that. no im not anymore as have had to tell them in case i had an accident. :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back