Confused?????

WeArePregnant1

Reaction score
Hi again everyone,

Well I am so confused as to what is going on! I posted yesterday to say AF is here but I dont know if to class it is a period as there is only a tiny bit of wht looks like a browny colour and when I wipe there is nothing much!

Ohhhhh what is going on do you think?? I thought AF had turned up (and late) but I am not so sure I am having a period?? If it is it is super super light! It looks very light red sometimes and then brown!

What do you think, any suggestions???

xxxx :wall:

How strange but mayb it could b implantation or a light period im really not sure, y dont u do a pregnancy test and c if its thats, y r things so complicated for us women

I just dont know what to think - I did a test on Tuesday and it was neg and I dont know if to start this as day one or not??? Maybe it will start full blown AF tomorrow if it is brown now??? I am just so confused!!!

If AF is going to come I wish she would hurry so we can get on with next month!!!!

I am so all over the place right now!!!
x

Well AF is here now in full force so I can crack on with next month!
I dont think it happened as I probably OVd later than I thought this month!
Do you think if me and hubby bd every other day this month we have a good chance

oh im so sorri to hear that af can b a moo! Try and relax and dont see sex as just making a baby relax with each other and enjoy yourself, im gonna watch out for your post next month! And it best b a bfp :cheer: im prayin for u love :hug:

Wantababynow said:
Do you think if me and hubby bd every other day this month we have a good chance

YES! That would be excellent chances I'd say. Good luck!!!

thanks everyone, I am just so gutted as I really thought we had it this month xxx
Never mind heres to this month eh!! xxxxI will get that BFP!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back