So uncomfortable

fayebalina

Reaction score
Hi girls im gonna have a moan unfortunately. Im only 29 weeks but soooooooooooooooo uncomfortable, is it normal for me to have so much pain already. Its due to backache mainly but also the fact that LO has decided that transverse is best so im constantly getting kicked in my kidneys and sides. Im not sleeping well either...I expected this but expected it later on, ive been like it for about 3/4 weeks. I have been told im big (waistline is now 44 inch.....was 26 inch!) I just want some reassurance that all this is normal.......i cant believe i still have 11 weeks to go....and its gonna get worse! :cry:

couldn't say for sure but I got dreadful backache arfound 32 weeks, booked to go and see the physio and everything. Then I had a little tummy upset and the backache just disappeared never to return. I found swimming really helped too and I expect your aches will change and move and the baby moves and grows. Don't dispare, it an ever changing experience this preganany business!

My back ache was really awful for around 2 weeks at about 30 weeks.....touch wood seems to have eased. I found the birthing ball was good. Have you got one? Course your normal....each pregnancy is different. If LO is transeverse i guess that would make your measurements larger?? My LO is often tucked right in to my back, which im guessing would make my bump smaller???!! :?:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back