soooo proud

Lauz_1601

Reaction score
Ella had her 6 week check yesterday and the doc said she is advanced for her age, she holds her head really well and is strong, this made me feel so proud and I got all emotional (didnt think I would!) Then he did the hip thing, it was horrible one minute she was smiling then she started crying and I was trying not to cry with her! How am I going to cope when she has her jabs! :roll: I thought that Id be ok but after getting upset over the hip thing ill be in pieces when she has her jabs :cry:
did anyone else feel like this, I never realised I could get so emotional its not like me! Babies make us act stranglely lol

I sobbed my heart out when Seren had her jabs. But I got a sticker which said "I have been good fr the nurse", I thought it was for Seren but they said no I had been a brave girl :oops: Glad all is well with Ella, the little genius she is :D

I refuse to take Phoebe for her jabs :lol:
I'm too much of a chicken :?
OH takes her.
Took her for the 6week check though and she didn't cry at the hip bit. Apparantly she hasn't cried at her jabs yet either :lol:
Braver than me!!!

I wish OH could take her but he is at work. She didnt cry when she had her heel prick test, but I wasnt worried about that, it was in the early days and I hadnt really bonded with her, but now its so different I love ehr so muich and dont want to see her hurt! I hope I dont cry Ill be so embarassed! :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back