soooo proud

Discussion in 'Kids Health' started by Lauz_1601, Mar 10, 2006.

1. Lauz_1601

Lauz_1601 Well-Known Member

Ella had her 6 week check yesterday and the doc said she is advanced for her age, she holds her head really well and is strong, this made me feel so proud and I got all emotional (didnt think I would!) Then he did the hip thing, it was horrible one minute she was smiling then she started crying and I was trying not to cry with her! How am I going to cope when she has her jabs! :roll: I thought that Id be ok but after getting upset over the hip thing ill be in pieces when she has her jabs :cry:
    did anyone else feel like this, I never realised I could get so emotional its not like me! Babies make us act stranglely lol

2. beanie

beanie Well-Known Member

I sobbed my heart out when Seren had her jabs. But I got a sticker which said "I have been good fr the nurse", I thought it was for Seren but they said no I had been a brave girl :oops: Glad all is well with Ella, the little genius she is :D

3. BubbleOne

BubbleOne Well-Known Member

I refuse to take Phoebe for her jabs :lol:
    I'm too much of a chicken :?
    OH takes her.
    Took her for the 6week check though and she didn't cry at the hip bit. Apparantly she hasn't cried at her jabs yet either :lol:
    Braver than me!!!

4. Lauz_1601

Lauz_1601 Well-Known Member

I wish OH could take her but he is at work. She didnt cry when she had her heel prick test, but I wasnt worried about that, it was in the early days and I hadnt really bonded with her, but now its so different I love ehr so muich and dont want to see her hurt! I hope I dont cry Ill be so embarassed! :oops:

5. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

I cried more than Rubie!! :oops: