sooo happy!!

sarafet

Reaction score
OH really wanted sky HD but it's sooo expensive.. So we decided we would get virgin instead because their v+ box is sky plus and HD combined for £75 including installation..

So I just phoned up sky to cancel and they offered me the HD box + installation for £99!!! :D I'm sooo happy because I think the HD box itself was quite a bit :cheer:

woop woop sounds like you got a bargain hun, its amazing what you can get when they want to keep your custom aint it. hope you enjoy it

xxx

Yup!! A year ago when we got it we paid like £300 for it!!

So you did good!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

HertsMummy said:
Yup!! A year ago when we got it we paid like £300 for it!!

So you did good!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

:cheer:

how is it? OH is sooo excited :lol:

Its great, I can record stuff in the evenings/later at night and watch them when I get the chance!!

If DS shits his pants in the middle of Corrie - Fear not... Pause it!! :dance:

HD is an extra tenner a month ontop of the normal.

So yes, its good. OH was the one that really wanted it - to go with the 50 inch plasma we bought at the same time - I mean boys and their toys!!!

HertsMummy said:
OH was the one that really wanted it - to go with the 50 inch plasma we bought at the same time - I mean boys and their toys!!!

ours is only 42", OH would have a heart attack if he seen a 50" :lol:

urchin - it's an extra £10 a month but we don't need to pay that bc we got the deal :D i think if you don't want to pay the extra £10 you have to pay more upfront for the box.. my package is £24 for all channels except movies/sports :)

I might try that next time we are due to moan, last time I did it we got a sky plus box for £50 and free installation, we had to agree to another 12 months for that, I dunno when that runs out. I'd love HD though.

Urchin said:
I might try that next time we are due to moan, last time I did it we got a sky plus box for £50 and free installation, we had to agree to another 12 months for that, I dunno when that runs out. I'd love HD though.

you defo should! i think they are doing it bc everyone has realised that virgin do the v+ box which is equivalent to sky HD for £75ish :) i genuinly was going to cancel though so a nice surprise :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back