• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

sooo happy!

lil_miss123

Reaction score
hey girls

it was so sweet, my boyfriend send me some beautiful flowers and chocholate 2day. it was beautiful n made me cry :cry: lol. i was soo happy and because he is over in iraq still i was dead pleased that he would do somethin as sweet. i love him sooo much.

01010017uq5.jpg

i no, sorry bout that he he. the smaller 1 went all fuzzy.

sowwie all

awww bless, DF sent me some roses and chocolates when he was in iraq too!! bless 'em :lol: :hug:

How lovely:D

I love how you've done your eye-liner (odd thing to say I know!!) what do you use & how do you put it on, if that makes sense, I think my eye-liner always looks poo! :lol:

nicki said:
How lovely:D

I love how you've done your eye-liner (odd thing to say I know!!) what do you use & how do you put it on, if that makes sense, I think my eye-liner always looks poo! :lol:

i use max factor, colour protection eye liner. i dont no how i do it, jus do! took me a while for me to get it right so jus av a play!

Thats really sweet of him. My son's off to the Army in September (enlists mid-August and goes off 2nd September) so I'll have to get my creative hat on as to nice things I can post him every week (or fortnight) that don't cost a fortune. I think it's important when your away from home or away from loved ones that you make gestures like that. Bless him for thinking of you on a non-occassion day like that!! :hug:

whats ure son doin in the army? i never no what to send him! so u can think for the both of us he he! i send him letters but i want to send him somethin as nice back.

:hug:

He's finishing up his GCSE's this year (step-son no way am I told enough to be a biological mother to an almost 17 year old!!! :shock: ) and going off to join the REME (Royal Electrical & Mechanical Engineers) doing his basic training (20 weeks) near Stevenage (Herts) and then off up north (can't remember where) for his proper REME training. I will write once a week but think I might be sending things like toothpaste, chocolate, clean socks every other month, batteries for the MS3 player and those type of mummy things...I can't imagine him going from this house to the Army and gaining 100% independance immediatly. Perhaps in time the boxes will be less mummy and more fun!! We shall see how he get's on!! :)

Nicola said:
He's finishing up his GCSE's this year (step-son no way am I told enough to be a biological mother to an almost 17 year old!!! :shock: ) and going off to join the REME (Royal Electrical & Mechanical Engineers) doing his basic training (20 weeks) near Stevenage (Herts) and then off up north (can't remember where) for his proper REME training. I will write once a week but think I might be sending things like toothpaste, chocolate, clean socks every other month, batteries for the MS3 player and those type of mummy things...I can't imagine him going from this house to the Army and gaining 100% independance immediatly. Perhaps in time the boxes will be less mummy and more fun!! We shall see how he get's on!! :)

my fellas in reme, hes a metal smith and trains in catterick which is not there from me! well im not sure sendin him socks is things a partner would do lol. and ive jus noticied ure expected to have your little boy a couple of days before me. wow!

yeah Nicola i send DF stuff he needs (well when he was out in Iraq), socks, boxers, sweets, toothpaste, alcohol (even though we wernt allowed - all the gfs/fiances/parents were sending out alcohol - i mean, cummon, they have got to have some joy havent they? lol

Lil_Miss where is your bloke based in Iraq? mine was based at Basra, in Shatalarab Hotel (that isnt how you spell it, believe me! :lol: but nearly right!)

its such a wondeful gesture isnt it? we were sending letters to each other all the time- but i just needed to speak to him so made him ring me nearly every day - he spent a fortune - we think he spent around £1,000 on phoning me :shock: lol but suppose that just shows how much he loves me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

when does he come home hunni??? :hug: his mates are off there next month again - but they have asked to go (they have no family ties etc!)

MissGobby said:
yeah Nicola i send DF stuff he needs (well when he was out in Iraq), socks, boxers, sweets, toothpaste, alcohol (even though we wernt allowed - all the gfs/fiances/parents were sending out alcohol - i mean, cummon, they have got to have some joy havent they? lol

Lil_Miss where is your bloke based in Iraq? mine was based at Basra, in Shatalarab Hotel (that isnt how you spell it, believe me! :lol: but nearly right!)

its such a wondeful gesture isnt it? we were sending letters to each other all the time- but i just needed to speak to him so made him ring me nearly every day - he spent a fortune - we think he spent around £1,000 on phoning me :shock: lol but suppose that just shows how much he loves me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

when does he come home hunni??? :hug: his mates are off there next month again - but they have asked to go (they have no family ties etc!)

he is out in Basra i dont no where about tho. he gets back at the end of june if all is well! jus before i have jnr! whats ure oh called an ill ask rob if he knows him!

i cant wait untill he is back, its best thing ever when they have there 2 week leave its like ure waitin foreva and then finally arive home again!

oh yer n wi the alcohol thing, dont they check them, if you no what i mean coz he would appritiate that! he he!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back