Soo much pooooo!!! (sorry tmi)

So_hopeful81

Reaction score
Girls!

I am as regular as the next person- but at the moment I feel like I am going about 4 times a day. I noticed on Sunday to start with - and since then, I have realised I am pooing furiously! I go so many times a day.

Now, I have 2 questions -
1) How is that possible!??? How with the little amount I am managing to eat am I pooing so often!?
2) Am I normal? Please tell me that others have had this situation too!!! I just cannot be the poo monster. I refuse to be! I want to be like everyone else!!!

:0)

Sorry about the content of this thread! Happy Thursday everyone!!!!

Think it's yor body clearing out ready to have baby!!

Have to say on Monday I did that many poos my bum hurt!! Thought it might be a sign but thongs have sort of gone back to normal!'

I was the same! Back to normal now but was sick in the night and had really bad cramps. Feel fine this morning so don't think it's a bug and so I was wondering if my body was having a clear out! I do hope labour isn't far off!! Xx

I've been going 3 or 4 times a day too, think it's a combination of pressure from the baby and the fact I can't stop stuffing my face lol xxxxxxxx

sounds like it could be the clear out???

wish i was bloody going im opposite at the moment!! starting to panic everythigns gonna come out during my c-sec when my body is all relaxed lol

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back