Soo happy!

Crimson92

Reaction score
Pointless thread but I got offered a house !

I am so pleased I will have my own space for our baby, I can't believe it, I know its late on in my pregnancy but better late than never, we have a house !! I don't feel like I am having this baby for MIL anymore and I feel so proud knowing I can now provide for my baby!

And its right across from my mums house ! Even better ! AHHHHHH :dance::dance::dance::dance:

I know how that feels and I'm SO happy for you! Can get yourself sorted now and look forward to raising your little one under your own roof! Congratulations hun xx

wohoo im excited for you!! nice little nursery room there for baby too I reckon

Last edited:
Fab news Hun we moved from Our flat to a house when i was 36 weeks pregnant! i helped decorate it all was stressful But so worth it x

So pleased for you, you must be over the moon :hug:

so pleased for you, I was so happy the other week when me and hubby moved downstairs to the dining room as our bedroom, all kids are now sorted in their rooms just got to start decorating the nursery, I know its not moving house but it was changing our house to a 5 bedroomed and just feeling content and ready to baby even more. we had to change our house to 4 bedroomed with our last baby so we split the big bedroom upstairs, i think its great how you can adapt a place to make it feel like new place.

Thanks girls, I really am so over the moon!
My own home, my own baby, and I can start thinking on how to decorate the nursery! I really couldn't be more pleased right now, pounced on OH when he got in and we were both in tears of happiness :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back