Songs for my video

twinkle84

Reaction score
Hey I've been putting all camera clips for LO together to make a DVD! But think it do much nice with songs to go with it, take away our horrible voices! Any good recommendations for songs we could use? Would sooo appreciate it thanks x

How about yours and oh songs, surely you have songs or maybe find out what was number 1 when lo was born? How do you put all the clips together? Im rubbish at stuff like that x

Poppihola (chicane) and barbers adagio with strings (William orbit) are cool backing songs for vids x

Thanks, will look them up! I do Jane tons songs was just after something sentimental like having a baby or child etc and relationship! x

I use movie maker on the comp and u just add clips and it puts them together and the u can add writing or transitions and music etc x

I like 'flightless bird American mouth' by iron and wine I think it is, switchfoot-dare you to move, skillet-the one, acceptance-so contagiously...just the lyrics in them are nice :) ill think of some more x

On fire by switchfoots nice too, but dare you to move has more fitting lyrics 'welcome to the plant, welcome to existence...everybody's watching you now, everybody waits for you now...' Sorry, I just bum that band in general. X

What day of the week was lo born?

Lullaby by mel b is great for babies born on a Friday

Both mine arrived on a Friday

There is a fantastic version of twinkle twinkle little star that was used on a car advert. Can't remember who did it but i found it on i-tunes

Aww cheers guys. Some great songs there and will look them up on iTunes. Is it a really slow version of twinkle? Think I remember it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back