• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Something to wear

cassi

Reaction score
Well I have an interveiw later, and I have nothing to wear...please help me find something formal but not OTT its at half 3 :pray:

I think you should just wear a smart pair of trousers and a shirt/ smart jumper. Whatever you wear you should feel comfortable in though hun, as there is nothing worse than feeling uncomfy in an interview........GOOD LUCK :pray:

whats the job for cassi?
smart casual, cant fail!

ild wear, black trousers black tight shirt brown belt brown high shoes big brown handbag :D
smart but still young and trendy too

Was gonna say the same thing, smart black trousers with a fitted shirt, high heels & bag.

Good luck :pray:

Sorry, its for an IT recruitment agency.

Yeah was thinking black trousers, a brown top and brown boots? What do you think?

cas x

cassi said:
Sorry, its for an IT recruitment agency.

Yeah was thinking black trousers, a brown top and brown boots? What do you think?

cas x

That sounds really nice,

good luck :D

Sorry! Just noticed this, you'll have had your interview by now but just wanted to say good luck!!

Let us know how it goes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back