Something moved in my stomach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got the bubbly feelings in my tummy too when jake was about 5/6 months old. i just put it down to my insides getting back in place

It was gastric flu :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
How could I have mistaken gastric flu for a suprise pregnancy lol :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Vickyleigh said:
It's so strange I don't know what is going on inside my body!
About a week ago I said to my DF I feel about 3 or 4 months pregnant and then a couple of days ago I found out I'm anemic! I know you don't have to be pregnant to be anemic but I only ever had it once and that was when I was pregnant.
I have been having my AF every month so I can't be pregnant!
On Sunday I was laying on the sofa flat on my back when I suddenly felt something move in my stomach so I looked and my stomach was actually moving!! It felt and looked EXACTLY like when Summer moved, exactly the same!
I first felt Summer move at 14 weeks and I did say to my DF I felt about 3 or 4 months pregnant so it's really strange that it all ties in with what I feel but it can't be possible can it?
I've even been craving the same things as when I was pregnant with Summer but I can't be pregnant, I've been having my periods every month.
Has anyone ever been through anything similar?

i get this all the ttime now :lol: amazing how it feels the same as baby lol

That's so odd..... I never saw this thread before today and only cos Kim replied and bumped it.....

I was literally just saying to Matt last week that sometimes I feel movement in my belly that feels just like when Luke was in there. It's the strangest feeling ever and I always put it down to wind bubbling about!

Glad it isn't just me LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back