• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Someone has stolen our paddling pool

*Star*

Reaction score
I am so annoyed, and upset if I admit it.
Last year for Benjamin's birthday we bought him a sand pit, you can turn the lid upside down so that you can have a paddling pool as well.

Well it was in the front garden with the kids garden toys in it and during the night someone has come and stolen it and taken the toys too.

I'm just so annoyed, not just for the fact that it's gone, but that no matter how many times I asked OH to move it he didn't.

So we go out looking for a new one and what a suprise, no where has any left in stock. Or what they do have are not what we want.

They must have come in a car to take it, we live in a cul-de-sac and there is no through road. They would have looked a bit strange walking down the streets with it.

I'm just so annoyed for the kids. I really hope I can find one before I start maternity leave. We were going to have so much fun out in the garden with it. The toys that are gone I'm not too bothered about, we can easily replace them (have with most of the good ones already), but not the sand/water pic.

Here's a pic of the one we have, if anyway has seen anyone ANYTHING like it anywhere near the north west, then PLEASE let me know. I'm willing to drive over there tomorrow and pick it up.

This is the one we had.

aPicture033.jpg

I could cry :(

How mean & nasty are some people?!?!?!?!?!

Thieving from children....jeez. :evil:

WTF is wrong with some people...I am really quite lost for words hun! :(

i know, and some scatty little family are playing with my kids toys.

Argos have only just stopped doing these since the winter catalogue came out (Sat) :wall: I wanted to get Nathan one of those this week but was told that they had only just stopped doing them :wall:

You tried ebay? There might be someone selling one on there that lives close to you so you can go collect it :)

I'm so sorry, that's awful :( One of my colleagues left a baby present for us on the doorstep not long after Becky was born, the sweetie didn't want to disturb us as it was 9pm. I got up at 7am, got her text message, looked and it was gone. People are heartless.

ive tried argos online and places like toys r us and elc etc etc. none of them have anything.

yep im going to look at ebay now.

that is EXACTLY the same one, but it's miles away :( other end of the country. :(

I found nothing that what anywhere near me.

Shame I don't know anyone travelling down to Norfolk

EDIT

I've emailed the seller, asking if there is anyway they are able to post us one. Probably cost a fortune even if they are willing to find out, but I really am desperate

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back