Some thing had to spoil it!

jenna

Reaction score
I threw a birthday BBQ for my mum and hubby on saturday. It was a suprise for my mum and she didnt have a clue!
At first i thought it was going to rain then maybe she was going to find out and 30mins before the guests arrived i thought my dog had died on the garden. But no, everything was perfect she showed up and was really happy. Every one was eating drinkin and chatting. When every one arrived i finally got a minute to sit down and chat.
THEN...2 of my cousins friends arrived unnanounced and started messing it all up. They ate all the food, opend all the beers and didnt drink any and they locked themselves in my mums house and wouldnt open the door. When i fianlly got in my bag was open and they said they didnt do it!!! :evil:
My mum was too drunk to say anything and my dad said not to say anything because she'll get upset so me and my friends had to stay inside all night to watch over the house!! Every one kept asking us to join them on the garden and we couldnt!! And to make it worse i was stood with my 15 year old cousin and my other cousin told my hubby to "watch them two" because we were "getting a bit close"!!!!!!

:evil: Just needed to rant.

Awwww... thats a shame... especially when you organised it!!

:evil: to your cousins!!

Aww thats a big shame, hope your mum enjoyed it though? x

My uncle and aunty ended up leaving each other too. My uncle got drunk and beat her up infront of her kids and then the kids tried stopping him and he walked out on them. I know its not my fault but i feel guilty. :cry:

Awww... hun, dont blame yourself. Unfort alcohol can bring out bad things in people... nothing to do with you. :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: I know, at the end of the night i just thought "why did i bother". But it was for my mum and she had a great time.

aw babe, you can choose your friends but not your family! :hug:

Dont blame yourself, what you done was a lovely gesture and it sounds like your mum really loved it which is the main thing :hug:

dont blame yourself hun - you did a lovely thing for your mum and your mum enjoyed it, thats the main thing, :x cousins - makes me glad i aint got none!! :lol: :hug:

i have about 29 cousins!! :shock:

The one at the party causing trouble is the same age as me and turning out to be a right arse!! My sister got drunk and grabbed him shouting "You aint a thug!!" :rotfl: Was quite funny... he used to be so nice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back