• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Some reassurance maybe

Loula

Reaction score
Ok so i hit 13 weeks on wednesday and i have my dating/nuchal scan on thursday so will get some proper dates.

Im absolutely petrified and paranoid that theyre going to find something wrong although im definately growing after taking photos at 8,10 and 12 weeks.
Im gagging and dry heaving quite alot and feeling sick and my boobs are really itchy.

getting up in the middle of the night is a new novelty however when i wiped there was traces of pink and nothing else until bout half an hour ago and again just some pink when i wiped...

Got some pains aswell which im guessing is bambino growing..

Am i over obsessing about al this, sorry for a rant or a moan just think i need some reassurance xxxx

awwww hugs hunny im sure all will go ok ...the pink discharge may be nothing to worry about hun ...you havent got any signs of a water infection have you as water infections can cause thin pinkish loss

I agree with Chantilly. I had a bladder infection and had a pinkish discharge. I'd get it checked out to be on the safe side though, maybe give epu a ring in the morning xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back