Some questions after m/c

Ginnymarie

Reaction score
Hi guys
I got a great deal of support from this website after my m/c last sunday and feel obviously too physically and emotionally upset to ttc for awhile but a few funny things crossed my mind today that made me feel better.

I used my cervical mucas as an indicator, I had been eating healthy food such as seeds and yoghurt (health kick after christmas) but also going out and getting drunk...enjoying myself as it was around my birthday. I think being relaxed helped.

We were told I was meant to lie flat for 20mins after, we did this when I think we conceived.

I also did a really silly thing, I did a yoga pose called the shoulder stand and honestly think it worked...he he....so you just never know, if you don't do yoga you won't know what I mean, I would not really recommend it unless you have been to a class and are injury free but it makes me smile thinking that is how my baby was conceived even if I have lost it now :(

Like happy chick I am getting the general msg to wait after my period, my mum thinks I may have had fibroids on my womb as I think I passed them after m/c, I had been having pain before pregnancy, they never spotted them in laporscopy but I think in some ways the m/c may have got rid of things inside me to help my body repair and prepare for babe no 2. Finger x

Good luck to everyone ttc..... I will keep you posted...
xxxx

Hi Gemma,

You are right to have a wee rest after a mc, it is emotionally and physically draining. Hopefully your mum is right and your body is just getting itself ready to make a nice cosy nest for baby no.2. About that yoga thing :shock: I am a bit curvier than your average woman...it certainly would be interesting to try with the aid of some ropes, pulleys and crash mats etc :lol:
I am glad this forum has helped you. It has helped me enormously, I love it. I am glad you'll keep in touch and come along when you're TTC again.
Lots of luck and Love
Michelle
xxx

Soon we'll be together in here honey & I just cant wait!
hehe I think we have lots more supporting and chatting to each other to come! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back