Some people make it sound so easy...pah!

KJL

Reaction score
Why is it so easy for some people!? I was chatting to my SIL the other day and she has two beautiful daughters under 3. I asked her how long it took her TTC them both and she said she conceived both straight away in her first cycle and only BD'd once to get PG. She said she simply BD'd on CD 14 and hey presto...pregnant! No charting, no OPK's....no nothing!

I've been BDing like crazy, before after and during ovulation and so far nada...nothing :roll: :( Took us a while TTC no. 1 as well! GRRRRRRRRRR....no fair :shakehead:

.....ok rant over :wink:

It's really unfair :( I wish I'd never had to buy OPKs or BBT thermometers, I wish I could get pregnant by only BDing once (well no I don't really, if I was only doing it once a month I'd be worried about my relationship, but anyway). I am filled with so much jealousy every time I see a pregnant lady, I want to cry when I see a baby, and when so many people get pregnant by accident it's just not fair! I want one of those accidents lol

That's how I feel...how comes so many people get pregnant "by accident"! :x We're at it like rabbits...and still no luck :wall: :roll: :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back