Right is it time for another now?

I too hated pregnancy all 3 times !!! Loved labour so I'm wired too !! Always said I wanted 3 and while pregnant with Rhea said definatly no more. But now feel sad that I will never give birth or look after a new born again !!!! But we don't have room or money for anymore ! :( just going to do my midwifery instead !
I've got a 2 yr 3 mth gap between the boys then 2 and half yr gap between kian and rhea it is hard but boys r close and u haven't got your life back yet so don't miss it ! Lol xxx

ISH i hated pregnancy so much and i do feel bad about not working but i have the rest of my life to work im only 22 and can't retire until im 66! I think thats why i would rather have them closer now so that its less time off work in the long run, if it was up to me i would go back to work tomorrow but DH really doesnt want her in nursery until three, And people keep saying not to bother and treasure while she is small i can work later on... i get guilt trips tho i dont want people thinking i had a child just so i didnt have to work because i honestly didnt!! I have had a job since i left school and never had holidays or time off sick or anything (worked form my dad) so feel lost now. Definatly love it tho and would happily do the pregnancy again (cant belive i think that) if it meant my labour was as good! xx

Ooo red bear! When are you going to start ttc?

I loved labour too was only an hour and hardly felt a thing so would do wouldn't i wont be like that next time i bet!!
- i dunno when i will ttc if it was up to me i would ttc soon maybe next year so if it took another year to catch on there would be a two year gap but DH wants to wait until she is three.... i know he will change his mind soon tho! i would have even less gap if i could lol x

Didn't enjoy being pregnant really either apart from Tri 2 with them all, hated labour and yet I had 4 babies lol no more for me, I'm done, good luck to everyone else going for another xxx

Last edited:
I hated pregnancy so so much that i thought i would only have one- i know cemical is realised after labour that helps you forget the pain (learnt that off QI) maybe mine was a higher dose lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back