Some people are so inconsiderate (but rather amusing) RANT!

Tangerinedream

Reaction score
My house backs onto a huge park with playing fields etc which is locked at night. About 3 this morning some drongo chav decided to take their dog for a walk in the pitch black!! God knows how they got in. She let her dog off the lead and the dog just ran off and had not intention of going back to its owner, it was having the time of its life in the park which is about 2-3 acres :lol: She was trying to call her dog to come back " DEEEEEESSSUUUUUUUUUW.... DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUW" I think the dogs name is diesel lol
I was well peed off, the only reason I didnt shout out to shut the fuck up was because I didnt want to wake my neighbours if they werent already awake. After about 20 minutes she started doing the really fake pronounced sobbing... like the dog was going to feel sorry for her or something :lol:

About 45 minutes later a man joined her and the dog came right back so I was thinking great they are going to fuck off now and leave me to get some peace... not so. The just chaved about for a bit and then guess what??? the dog got loose again and ran off, probably with embarrassment.

Sorry to rant but these people were stood about 20 feet from my bedroom window for about an hour this morning :evil: Then the bloody dawn chorus started :wall:

haha :rotfl: we always get weird shenanigans out of my OH window at the flat theres an alley at the side. i once caught two people humping, and it was gross i can tell you! :puke: :puke: :puke:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back