some people are so cheeky!!!!

hels

Reaction score
Hi girls, just wondered how you are all doing?
I went to our staff xmas party the other night, and a girls husband asked me how long i had left, when i told him 8 weeks he laughed and said are you sure....looks more like 2 weeks!
How Cheeky!
I wouldnt mind but ive only put just over 1/2 a stone on and my biggest part of bump is 41 inches, which i dont think is huge??
How big are your bumps???
Oh yes.....just one more moan, my stretch marks have grown over the last couple of days, im totally gutted, they are all round my belly button. :?
look forward to hearing how your all doing. xxx

Hi Hels

To be honest I dread it when someone makes a reference to my bump - a guy at work the other day said pretty much the same thing as that guy did to you, he was asking when I was finishing work and when I said 11th Jan he said he'd have thought I'd have had the baby by then due to my size!!! :x

What gets me is that then a neighbour knocked on our door last night (she'd seen me 3 wks ago) and when she saw my bump she said "oh you're still very neat"!!

So don't worry about that guy, there's a special breed of these idiots who have absolutely no sense of what pregnant women might like/not like to hear!

I would measure my bump to tell you what it measures but I don't have a tape measure!

Take care

Lucy
31 + 5

Remember - most men don't have a freakin' clue what a pregnant woman is supposed to look like!!

I measured about 41" around yesterday. I've put on a little under a stone and think my bump is quite neat, but I still get people saying 'hello fatty' and 'cor, look how big and fat you are!!'

I don't think people mean any harm by it - they're just being a bit dim - when I say to people 'actually I really haven't put on much weight all things considered' they are always ready to concede that the only extra weight I'm carrying is on the bump!!

I totally agree Skidoo....most men dont have a clue!!!! He didnt upset me, cos most people have also told me im nice and tidy, which i never thought i would be as im a bit over wieght any way. The other day one girl told me my face was starting 'fill out' cheeky bitch!! LOL, none of it offends cos i know my bump is GORGEOUS!!!!
People just make me laugh, they say some of the most thoughtless things LOL.
Any other bump measurements???
hope your all well?

i ws told at 30 weeks i looked ready to 'drop' to say i nearly killed the bloke was an understatement

Girls I would not worry one little bit but just to make u feel better im nearly 29 weeks and measuring 44 inch!!!!! And i hear you saying ahh but how big were u to begin with..........26inch is the answer....so i get constant comments about my size......i will worry about it in about a year if its not back to normalish! Before then sod em all!!!!!

26 inch waist! Wow - I'm impressed! Mine was 30 inches before the bump and I'll be happy to get back to that.

Wow again...26" i wish!! I was 32", so be really happy to that again, we get married on 5th August, so 30" would be nice by then! Hope i can loose some extra weight after the birth. Cant wait to have my baby at the wedding!

Im hoping to get married in August aswell.....i have my dress already lol....not going for fittings until 4 weeks before though..........i will loose the weight god damn! lol. Although ive put on 2/12 stone with still 11 weeks to go???????????????????????

OLIVE OIL is the best thing for stretch marks, I have mentioned this a few times now on this forum.

Hope you guys take the time to get some, as it really works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Put it on in the shower all over and dry softly.

Luv Tineke

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back