Some cheeky bugger.....

xSuzx

Reaction score
Stole my coat!!!!

A couple of days ago I orderedthis coat for winter

anyway postie came today with a box I thought it was my other order as it was very light, but when I opened it there was nothing there but my delivery slip saying Belted coat.

Not to bad as I phoned the websites customer services and they're sending me another.

But somebodys got themselfs a new £60 coat
xSuzx

i agree with vicki!

still at least they are sending you another one. just a blooming pain!

With leaving the delivery slip, at least they can't send it back.

Cheeky beggers - you should call the post office and complain

loll thats a new one, maybe they just forgot to pack it

wow! thats terrible, thieving so and so!!

good customer service from the website to offer a replacement though :clap:

izzyx

Vicki83 said:
Postmans wifes got a nice new jacket then!

Was it definitely the postie? I'm a posties wife and think this is terrible. My dh would never do anything like that but there are some about unfortunately who do steal.

Glad you got a replacement.

The blinkin cheek!.......someone somewhere is probably selling it on ebay!! Might not be the postie, could be someone who packed it into their own bag instead of the box......fantastic that the website are sending you a replacement though :cheer:

Bexter said:
Vicki83 said:

Was it definitely the postie? I'm a posties wife and think this is terrible. My dh would never do anything like that but there are some about unfortunately who do steal.

I was only joshing Bexter!!

Vicki83 said:
Bexter said:
Vicki83 said:

I was only joshing Bexter!!

Lol don't think it was my postie had the same one for ages now and he's lovely (he's delivered enough packages to my door lol)

Think it's most likely to be at the sorting office.

Just peeved that someones got a new coat for free and I'm paying for mine.
Also really put me off buying any of the kids pressies online this close to christmas.
xSuzx

I know, there's always a risk though when ordering online, be it thefdt of your card details, things stolen en route, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back