Some advise please

Anna23

Reaction score
well on the 15th i'm having my hen night/birthday celebration (early as my cousion is in the navey and its the only time she can come down before the wedding considering she is my maid of honour plus i want to get the hen and stag do's over with sooner rather than later and considering it's my birthday on monday it seems like a perfect opitunity) anyway would you sugest i drink? i just don't know, i know having 1 or 2 is ok but i just don't know if i should have many considering we ttc what do you think? i think i'm gonig to ov over the next few days however if i don't then i i should ov around the 14th (going on my usual 28 day cycle providing my body is back to normal after the mc and first af) i just don't know what to do i mean i'm gonig out but i don't know what to do about drinking :?

drinking one or two wouldnt be bad at all - most people have had one or two before finding out they are pregnant, me included. from what i can remember, the placenta doesn't take over until your about 7 weeks so drink wouldn't affect your little bean.

I don't think it would be harmful. When i was 6 weeks pregnant with Jess i was going on holiday and my midwife told me not to be afraid to have the odd drink...

Jo Jo

Its your hen party, so my advice would be to go and have some fun!! It sounds like you might only ovulate around the time of the party anyway, so are unlikely to actually be pregnant then!!

It might be your last opportunity to have a few drinks, so go for it, and have a drink for me :D !!

Remember that many women actually conceive when they forget about it for a few days and let their hair down, and you cant let TTC take over your life (as importnant as it is).

Have a wonderful party :dance:

so in other words i can get sloshed if i want to? :rotfl: :rotfl: we are going to have a competision to see who can get the most blokes to buy us drinks :lol: :lol: :rotfl: :rotfl: but i just didn't know if i should lol i don't plan to get sloshed bw just have a few drinks and enjoy myself :D

When i was ttc first time round, i had a bleed a few days before af was due to arrive and i thought it was the beginning of af, so that weekend we had pals round and i got very drunk lol!! (it was our first month ttc and was positive af was coming so i drowned my sorrows)

Turns out a few days later when i did test that i was pregnant!! I was really worried too about the fact that just a few days earlier i had drunk myself silly!

Everything was fine and tbh a lot of people who are not ttc and fall pregnant by accident drink without even realising.

Go for it Anna and enjoy your night!
xx

can i just say don't put your life on hold go out and p£$%%d and have a blooming good time. :dance:

Hiya hon,

I have not altered my lifestyle too much for TTC. Potentially we could be doing this for a while and I think you could regret putting your life on hold for months just 'in case'

Everybody is different and when I'm in my 2WW I have refrained because I have convinced myself I might be PG but this is your HEN DO and in my opinion you should go out and do all the stupid stuff you're supposed to do on your hen do, like getting loads of drinks bought for you etc etc. You will regret it if you don't and you get AF

Go for it hunny xxx

To be honest I don't think you should put your life on hold, its 50/50 if you get pg this month, there is noway you will know until that second line appears.

Have a good time

:hug:

Hey you're only going to have a hen night once (hopefully :lol: ) so make the most of it. Go get rat arsed hun :lol: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back