anyone was some ov sticks?

Anna23

Reaction score
i have some ov sticks which xx sarah xx so kindly sent me but oviously i don't need them so if anyone wants them give me a shout also in 6 weeks i'll have more ov sticks to send out (providing my scan goes well) so if anyone is 6 weeks wants them give me a shout too :D

Why not, if you don't mind??? Maybe thy're lucky!

ejjie said:
Why not, if you don't mind??? Maybe thy're lucky!
:lol: i hope so if you pm me your addy i'll send them in the next few days :D :hug:

Hi anna... i wouldnt mind the ones you have in 6 weeks time if possible please? :hug:

Hi anna... i wouldnt mind the ones you have in 6 weeks time if possible please? :hug:

xxsammyxx said:
Yep that's cool if you send me your addy i'll get them all ready for you and send them after my scan :D :hug: :hug:

Thanks very much Anna!!! I bet you cant wait to the scan! How exciting! Will pm you my addy. :hug:

ummm i have mixed feelings about the scan yes i'm excited but also scared s**tless i'm sure this time it won't happen i mean i have strong hormones and i feel very positive but still the worry is there :hug: :hug:
but ye it'll be nice once i had it and i can start relaxing and enjoying the pregnancy properly

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back