Some advice please?

faireunepipi

Reaction score
Hiya!
Firstly I would like to send (((big))) hugs to everyone here and thanks to all of those who sent me some lovely comments :)
I got my bfp yesterday after 9 cycles of trying, I've had all the symptoms of being pregnant but this morning I started getting really bad cramps and very heavy bleeding :-( nothing like my normal period, pain killers don't even touch it. About an hr ago I had a large dark red/black clot? Is this normal? As I've never experienced anything like this before. I'm not even sure how far along I was as my cycles recently have been getting longer from 38 days to 56.
Gutted doesn't explain it, also should I go to the doctors?
Thanks in advance for your advice x x x

Hi bab I would go to a&e if you not sure how far you are there could be complications. They will check you out do bloods and make sure you well looked after. When I was bleeding they told me if my blood went dark to go straight back. So sorry for your loss and hope your ok? X please get checked up dark blood I was told could be linked to eptopic and its best getting it checked out ASAP. It's properly not but always best to be sure. Again I'm so sorry for your loss (((hug)))

Sorry to hear about your bleeding. Try contacting your Early Pregancy unit at your local hospital who will probably want to see you to check what's happening. Whilst bleeding can indicate that something is wrong, this isn't always the case. Give them a ring and get the ball rolling! xxx

I'm sorry you are going through this :-( I would also call epu or pop into A&E just get yourself looked after sweetie xxxx

Thanks ladies :)
Have been to the hospital today and unfortunately I miscarried at 7 wks.
I just feel so empty.
Thanks again for your kind words and advice x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back