another new one!!

leanne

Reaction score
hi im currently pregnant and have pcos. only got 16 days to go til im due and feeling like a beached whale! cant do anything. this is my first baby and im so excited. me and my partner had been trying to concieve for a year, my periods had stopped thanks to the pcos so i thought there wasnt any way i could get pregnant. went on holiday and came back not feeling too well so decided to do a test one morning coz i had 1 spare. was expecting negative like all the rest but this one came back positive, nearly passed out!
everything has gone like clockwork, pregnancy a dream, no morning sickness or anything but now its starting to wear me out. finish work on friday so am really looking forward to that, packed my hospital bag yesterday. so im all ready to go. NOT!!!

welcome to the forum every1 is very friendly here

Kelly

hi and welcome

congrats on your pregnancy, must be extra special to you
cos of your pcos

- oooh not long to go now! i cant wait to finish work - still got 3 weeks left!
do you know the sex yet? and have you picked any names? - ours is a surprise but we have erin for a girl and toby for a boy

good luck, hope all goes well, look forward to seeing some pick of your little one soon!
shamu

we dont know the sex but we have zack for a boy and molly for a girl. im gettin nervous now, it seems to have crept up on me all of a sudden. it seems like 2 minutes ago that i found out i was pregnant now its almost time to meet my little precious one!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back