• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sober birthday!

traci

Reaction score
Unfortunately its my birthday on Sunday and I was all prepared to be little miss sober sat in the corner watching my friends get drunken! Then last week I found out one of them was a few weeks pregnant, so I had someone to be sober with. Last night I found out another friend is 12 weeks!!

Ribena anyone? Lol

I need suggestions on what we can do, other than all sitting round talking babies!!

Happy birthday for Sunday, nice you won't be only sober one, I'm starting to wish I had some sober friends on nights out now, doing my head in! You could go for a nice meal, have a tea party with pretty cupcakes, go for a girly spa treatment, or say stuff it and talk babies anyway and have baby shower style party?

i had a sober birthday while i was on my sober holiday, 2 weeks after my best friends hen weekend and yes i was sober then too!!

its not to bad, the one thing it did make me see though was just how much you actually drink when your out, i couldnt believe how much alcohol my mates went through and when your drinking too you dont notice it, was a real eye opener x

Have an ann summers party - can have just as good a laugh sober as you do when pissed

My friend had afternoon tea for her birthday and it was lovely. The non drinkers (there were 5 of us who were pregnant) had normal ones and went home at 8pm ish and the drinkers had champagne ones and stayed out for the night :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back