So..

babyem

Reaction score
to lighten the mood abit here in tri 1...

Hows everybody and what are you all upto today?

x

Mmm im watching Dexter with hubby and annoyibg him by being on PF!! :)

Xx

Dexter is amazing, which season you watching? I'm chilling in the warm, watching the mentalist (season 3 arrived in post this morning) while oh is out at the football. love lazy weekends. Baby em, what you up to? Xx

Whats dexter? My OH gets so wound up by me being on here when we're meant to be watching tv or something!

I'm just floating about on here, watching tv and eating some toast lol.. nothing exciting! Just being nosy, want to knoe whether anyones doing anything exciting!

Season 4, we got 1,2&3 for Xmas and we're hooked!:)

Xx

Having a lazy day catching up on some sky+'d stuff from during the week whilst on here. Hubby is on call so is in hospital, but I'm worried he won't get home if it starts to snow - eejit went in on his bike this morning!

I did a little bit of shopping today, nothing exciting - then came home, watched latest episode of Spartacus (I love, love, love Spartacus!!!) while eating a sub and now just perusing PF :)

Viewed a 3 bed flat, its smaller than our 2 bed!! Then l came home and eat everything in site, napped and now on PF. A thrilling day, not!

Worked :(, felt rubbish today too! Got friends round tonight so just made a yummy lasagne. Can't wait I'm soooooo hungry all the time!! X

been out with kids - got loads of snow!!!!!! yay!!!

xxx

AHHHHH I LOVE DEXTER!!!!

Season 3 arrived today, and hubby bought me season 4 and I CANT WAIT to watch them!!

Babyem - Dexter is an american TV show about a serial killer, but he's amazing. He only kills bad guys and he's so hot!

Today I went shopping with my mum and aunt. It was a lovely day - for the first time since being pregnant, I didn't have to sit down every 15mins!! X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Oooh I know what you're on about now! Think I've seen abit of it!

Sounds like everyones had a fairly chilled day :) x

I have been at a dog show all day! Really not my thing and I was sooooo bored! And, I had to miss doing agility training with my own dog! I would much rather have spent the morning running around a field than sat on my arse at the show but as I'm on committee didn't really have a choice!

Currently vegging out on the sofa on my fav forum with my fav group of ladies! :)

XX

The matron at the nursing home I used to work at ran agility classes twice a week, and on a tuesday it was 'puppy night', as the really young dogs got to go along and then play together. I loved watching them going through the tunnels and up the ramps! And getting mobbed by several young pups!! :D

I LOVE vegging!! :D X

I love it!

I do agility twice a week with my dog and obedience one a week and on two of those nights I teach as well. I got into dog training when I was seven years old (now nearly 25!). I've got a collie now, so I need to do plenty so he doesn't get bored.

I also work in a rescue centre- I think it's safe to say I am dog obsessed! :)

XX

Currently watching NCIS while laying infront of the fire as it's freezing here and all snowy outside! Just finished eating a tiramisu.... yum! Now trying to decide what i can eat next lol!

Awww! Proper dog lover!! :)

Doll face- sounds good! I really want some chocolate, but just been sick all over myself, so not gonna bother :(

Ive been watching tv on the settee all day and been out for curry with a friend tonight, yum! It was scary out driving in the snow though xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back