So....who's into Dancing?

Mamafy

Reaction score
:)

So many Dancing programmes on the telly :dance:

Who is into Dancing or just wanting to learn?

pfft.. that involves exercise...

:rofl:

i love watching dancing on ice and ice skating routines :)

Yeah it's lovely, Strictly come Dancing was another and there was an American one too :eh:

I don't really watch the dancing but I like to do it! Used to do tap ballet modern and jazz as a kid :)

I'd love to be able to dance properly.....I did tap dancing lessons briefly....

I'd like to do ballroom dancing.....my OH wont come with me though!! There's a ballroom in the (small) town we live in.

I wonder if I could have lessons without a partner......maybe there might be some blokes out there into dancing that dont have a dance partner......

lise you'd be able to do it without a partner! i love the dancing programmes! was especially into so you think you can dance cos i'm from the same neck of the woods as robbie :lol:

i was proper into dancing as a kid, even had a ballet barre in my bedroom :D auditioned for scottish ballet when i was like 10/11, they said technically i was good enough, but i aws gona have boobs and hips :rofl:

I love to dance! I know a lot of the "traditional" dances, and can jive, waltz etc. and can salsa, merengue (but not samba...my bum is too big even for a Brazilian dance!)

I'm not brilliant at other dancing but after a few swift ones, I tend to think I'm Joanna Travolta! :rofl:

I used to learn Jazz Jive - sometimes my bf didnt come with me which was fine as you dance with everyone, it was brilliant fun!

I used to go to disco dancing classes in the 80's, even won a few medals :) These days the only dancing i do is infront of my mirror with my hairbrush microphone when i'm getting ready to go out :lol: xx

Proper disco dancing with the lycra and everything Toon? Impressive!!!!

aye, and the mahoosive shoulderpads covered in sequins (sp?) I still remeber some of the routines lol xx

and the HIGH HIGH pony tails.....god I would have wanted to be you....I loved all that shite!

Back combed hair and legwarmers? Ra-ra skirts :oooo:

I'd love to be able to dance. I started jazz dancing classes when I were younger but never kept it up. I wanna how to do street and that! I've tried to encourage my little one to join street dancing as he loves to dance like MJ but he's not having any of it, he thinks it's for girls!

i love dancing. i use to dance all the time before i had LO. i want to learn belly dancing though- need to find a someone to go with me, no point asking OH lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back