So what do you think and have you felt like this before?

Ems

Reaction score
I have been studying the pictute for a good few days before posting this on the forum:shock:.

I am or was convinced I am having a boy and then a sudden change of feeling and heart led me to think that i'm having a girl.:girl: Without a doubt.

Its the oddest feeling but very over whelming:eh:...

Has anyone else had this feeling and if you could kindly suggest what you think from my little picture at 12 weeks, what you think with the nub it may be? I just really dont no if its a foot or a nub lol! :wall2:

xxxx

I was convinced my daughter was a boy all the way through, needless to say I was very surprised and totally wrong! I think I'm having a boy this time purely because this pregnancy is so different.

Looking at your pic I would say boy but I'm probably wrong again!

I think it could be a boy. My pregnancy this time is so different his time from my last so i think this could be a girl have scan next week x

At the beginnig I thought I'm having a girl but after my first scan I've got a feeling that it's boy, nearly convinced ( after the scan I had 3 dreams where I saw myself with a little boy). I really don't mind is it a boy or a girl, but would really like to find out at my 20 week scan ( 5th of July)....Can't wait.:)))
Let's wait and see to find out are we right or wrong>:)))

All the best!!!

Thanks ladies,

I was told today by our auditing guy at work (who has had to babys, one of each) that he is 100% i am having a boy because i am all front and not gained any weight on the side or really anywhere else.

Is it true that most women who have boys dont tend to hold weight anywhere else other than the front bump?

It's an old wives tale, my cousin, SIL and friend carried both boys and girls the same way!

I am carrying my little girl different than i carried Adam, i was all front bump with Adam x x

I didn't find out sex of 1st but had very strong feeling it was girl, so much so that we had only picked a girls name. Not sure about your pic, i'm not very good with guesses.

From what i've seen the way you carry is a pretty good sign, with a girl its very much your whole stomach that goes, especially at the very top, under your boobs, its a very round big bump, with a boy (from what i've seen) its more like a round bump at the bottom front, which alot of the time looks like a ball up someone's top.

I definitely think boy :) I had a feeling mine was a girl and i was right, nub theory was right for me too. xxx

I think you carry different for all pregnancies, or at least I have! I was all out front with my first and I had a girl, didn't really put on weight anywhere else, I also carrie quite low with her. My second pregnancy, my bump was high an I got a fat arse lol!! It was a boy!! Third time around I think I'm not carrying as high as I was with my son and I just knew it was a girl from past pregnancies, knowing how I seem to carry each sex!

I meant to say in my post, with a girl apparently you dont put on weight anywhere else, its all in the stomach, its just that the bump takes up the whole of the stomach rather than just a small bump at the bottom if that makes sense. You can get a good idea if you look through some bump pictures.

We didn't find out sex of 1st but loads and loads of ppl said it was defo a girl bump and they were all right , infact not one person said it looked like a boy bump!

:)

Very exciting. I think I am going to post a picture in the pictures section. eeeek excited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back