so what do contractions actually feel like

Hemera

Reaction score
as title really - are they like strong period pains or constipations - like dull and achey but persistant and all over bump?

or are they a sharper pain like when you have trapped wind

or more a phsyical pain like when you trap a finger or stub your toe?

Or is it impossible to describe and I will just know them when they happen :p

you may possible get low dull back aches, the top of your belly feels like someone is pushing down, and then all round ur side and front will slowly feel like they are gettingpulled tighter and tighter like a really bad period pain

it will last bout 20-30 and will gradually get closer together, last longer and get more painful,

it is a hard one to describe but u will know when u have gone into labour as nothing will ease it and it doesnt ease

last night it felt like someone was crushing my back and it made its way slowely round to my side and then i had front pain that holded a bit longer then the back pain it like creeps round its really hard to exsplain if u never had one before but ur tummy will go tight so u wud know when it comes to it x

and when your ready to push you feel like you need a big poo!!!

I didn't get the pain in my stomach, Louie was back to back so all my pain was in my back. It was like constant waves of pain and it was an immense pushing pain. You can't really know until you feel it cos it's so hard to explain x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back