so tomorrow then.

nikkyla

Reaction score
i've been here a while as a lurker, but the time has come to say hello.
i'm dues tomorrow and i'm having a little boy.
i had a scan the other day (long story) and its 9lbs4ozs.

im scared.
but mainly cos im not keeping it. its been odd reading about how great everyone will feel when they have babies,

sorry i just wanted to say something before i had the baby.
i seem to be the only person not keeping there baby

hi, sorry you didnt feel comfortable to talk to any one before this time... no one on here is here to judge we all listen and give our opinion when its appropiate.
do you want to talk to anyone about why your not keeping the baby?
or even just how u feel or any worries. if you dont want to chat in the forum just P.M me, as i said no ones here to judge.
hope your ok xxx

Hi Nikkyla

As Sasha says - nobody is here to judge - there are a massive array of topics on this forum - ranging from controversial debates to people just wanting to have a moan or say hello. One thing that is nice is that everyone respects everyone elses right to have an opinion and nobody is ever judged.

I hope you've not been going through this alone - and ditto Sasha's offer - if you want to chat feel free to PM me as well.

LBxx

Hi,

good luck hun, let us know how you go,

+++

Hiya Nikkyla, just to basically say what the other girls said, i'm sorry you felt you couldn't talk to anyone on here about your personal circumstances, i'm sure you would of had many people to help you thru what must be emotionally very hard for you. I have found great support on here :)
And if you want to talk the matter over at anytime either now or in the future P.M or email me

thanks for your replys.
i guess i didnt want to say anyhting because you all seem so happy to be having your babys.

dont get me wrong im pretty surry i love my bump but its a bit diffeucult to talk about.

i know i can never love or look after my baby how it should be. and i know he'll make some body who cant have children very happy indeed.

its the afterwards bit when i think im going to get the most upset, untill now i've been thinking about the practicals and things.
im sorry im not very good at saying things like they are in my head.
which must make for disjointed reading.

i just wanted everyone know that just reading the posts in this forum has made me feel better. to know that im not the only person who gets upset abotu being fat, or not sleeping or whatever really helped

xx

I can't begin to imgagine how difficult this whole thing must have been for you.

It is tough being pregnant, but it must be made so much harder when all the hard work and effort is going to benefit someone else.

You must have asked yourself a million times why you are going through it. I think you are very brave and you are going to make a lucky couple very very happy and I admire you for that. If it wasn't for people like you, so many couples wouldn't even have the opportunity to adopt. You are a very special person.

Ten years ago I used to say that I would have an abortion or give my baby up if it wasn't the right time, as if it was the easiest thing in the world to do. Now that I am that bit older and actually pregnant, i can only start to imagine how you must have been feeling through all this.

I'm glad that logging on has helped you get through it, and it is a shame that you felt you couldn't log on and join in and get your feelings out.

I wish you the best of luck for the birth and the future.

Hi,

Im guessing you feel as though you can never love your baby maybe because of the way you fell pregnant or something, im sure if you ever feel you want to talk about it you will.

It must be very difficult for you to carry for 40 weeks and come out with nothing. I really hope that for whatever reason you are giving up the baby is for you and not what you have been pressured in to doing.

I really hope that after the birth you are ok, good luck and take care

Natalie x

ben was born on the 11th of august :) he was 3770kgs

36 hours of labour was worth it. and pain has no memeory (not really want you lovely lasses want to hear but its true)

benjamin david is no longer being adopted. however it dtake me some 9 weeks to come to this decision. it was diffucult and i now feel terrible for the adoptive parenyts that would have been.
i finally told people about ben and everyoine seemed so loving and supportive.

i'm going to do my best and its going to be diffucult but its going to be worth it.
bens dad is no longer my partner but is very willing to be supportive. and doesnt seem to shut up even to strangers.

its been a while since i've replied but a lot has happened.

its odd shopping for baby things when baby doesnt live with you yet.
its als sort of nice because i see him everyday at his foster careres house. who are fantastic and have taught me so much. i was so overwhelmed to start with. but im happier now i know he's coming to live with me and i can be his full time mum :)

nikky
x
x

Congratulations Nikky!!!! :D I'm so happy for you.
Bet you can't wait to have him with you.
Good luck with everything and let us know how things are going.
Louise

Well done in your decision. I doubt you will regret it.

You will have to post some photos of your little one. Nine weeks? I bet he is absolutley adorable

Best of luck to you

congradulations ben shares the same bday with me lol.
being a mum is fantastic i am only 18 and didnt find out i was pg till i was 21+4 days pg (no signs till i put weight on) i thought of adoption (couldnt have an abortion as to far gone) but i dont thik i could have gone through with either - braydon is 26 days old and has changed my whole world completly and i couldnt be without him - i can not imagine how excited you are at the thought of ben coming home to you.
im so glad your ex is willing to be supportive some men like braydons father do a runner before you even finish saying 'im pregnant'

do you have any pics would love to see him

Hi

Congratulation Nikky, i hope that you will be forever happy with your decision.

Youve made a brave decision cancelling everything that you had in place and i wish you and Ben nothing but the best.

x

well dun honey... he shares his birthday with me too.
there is always help avalible u just have t o know where to look!
glad ur happy and have settled any previous doubts u had about being a parent.
parenting isnt as easy as i 1st thought but its still worth it no matter how tired or upset i am one smile from jake makes me realise its worth it and i shouldnt stress so much.

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back