so tired.........

farls

Reaction score
hi, my little boy has been in his own room since 3 months and we have been using a monitor to hear him. im just wondering how old babies are when most people stop using them. i say this because he is a very loud sleeper and i feel as though im awake most of the night wth ever little sniffle. he is loud enough now that we would hear him if he shouted out during the night but i dont quite have the courage to turn the bloody thing off. with second on the way i need as much sleep as possible because im just so tired all the time. if anyone can help me...

I left mine off one night and thats the longest Oliver slept. I must go to him as soon as the stirs but as the monitor was off we didnt hear him. (now he just crys louder!) Saying that he was 9 months old.

jade

I don't have the moniter on at night just the breathing mat which is alarmed. I hear Leorah if she calls or cries easily but am not woken everytime she turns or murmurs in her sleep. I must admit I do wake up to the slightest wimper but I guess that's our mummy sensors :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back